Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WTF?


I thought the female species was on that independent I don’t need a nigga for shit type deal and why do females ask for advice but right after you give it they go do what the fuck they were doing before?
Enough is enough, if you are a female and you out slangin the “ im independent, I don’t need a nigga” then be that woman, don’t turn your ass around when you in a bind and come to a nigga like “can I borrow this to do this, or can you give me a ride to look for jobs” WHAT THE FUCK?? wasn’t you just talking all that independent shit? Right, so take your ass and get on the bus, do what you got to do independently. don’t be independent when you doing good and then turn around and be the humble I need your help person when its bad… THEN get mad when a nigga tell you no… get the fuck outta here!!
As for you ladies who come to ya boy “needing” advice, use it, don’t waste a nigga time having him give you his wisdom and then toss it out like trash. For real, if you were going to do what you was bout to do anyway, fuck the advice, just do the shit that way nobody has any I told you so’s and you can save yourself the embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment