Tuesday, July 21, 2009

loss of light


loss of light
I heard the sun set inviting darkness to take its place the lonely melody of silence was played by the moon. i never noticed how beautiful the light made you until it was gone. i spent too much time trying to keep up with the turn or your earth i never knew that if i just looked at your sky the world would stop for me. now my lonely soul suffers in the twenty third hour of night. my eyes on the stars filled with all the memories of the light once showered upon me. nothing in my view is beautiful in this dark the world is quiet the winds are cold and i cant see far enough in front of me to know where to go. i tried to walk and find shelter but all i did was trip fall and stumble. i now stand in the open my pride shattered and my heart humbled will you forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment