Monday, August 3, 2009

ladies: what is a real man to you?



So I have a question for my ladies out there, I hear you guys talk about how you guys want “real men” but yet you guys always seem to be heartbroken over a nigga so I’m just wondering what exactly do you guys consider a “real man”?

I was raised to be what I consider a man, a man puts himself third in rotation first is god, second is his family or his wife (if they don’t have a family), and then himself. I’m going to go straight into number two.. my woman. As a man I should sacrifice my wants to satisfy the needs of my woman, she gets the first and the last of whatever I have and when I get home from work I make sure there isn’t anything she needs before I sit down to relax.

I want to also address something I hear coming out of dudes mouth the old school “I want my lady to have my dinner on the table when I get home”. that’s hella out dated cause it’s 2009 and if you not ballin to where yo lady can sit at home all day then more than likely she is working just like you and is probably just as tired if not more than you when she gets home, so if you get home first how about making your lady some dinner and running her a bath (all hot water) so when she gets home she can have a nice dinner and then wind down in the tub?? I bet you she will gather up enough energy to put that thang on you when bed time comes up.

Ladies stop accepting bullshit and don’t give out none either, a real man can accept the truth and rejection is the least of his worries cause trust me, there is some female willing to do what you think he wants you to do but he aint after you for that and he don’t want her cause that’s all she got. Sometimes yall stick yall noses up at the right dude and be all on these watery ass niggas who aint about nothing.
So ladies, why don’t you answer this question…. What is a real man to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment