Sunday, July 26, 2009

Patience: a virtue and ability


A man on the radio this morning said “ be patient with others but more importantly be patient with yourself”. I thought about it and I agree that being patient with yourself takes precedence over being patient with those who surround you. Too many times I find that me and other people who are around me are too hard on ourselves or we are easily discouraged when things seem to be going south for us, we never give ourselves a chance to develop from things. How can we learn to be patient with anyone else if we don’t know how to give ourselves room to grow? Patience is a virtue and an ability we all must work at diligently, I believe that patience breeds forgiveness and we all know how much we need forgiveness. So with all that said, take the time and let yourself breath and don’t beat yourself up when times are rough, be patient and give yourself a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment