Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stop the clock


Tonight is the time to fuse our minds to stop time
Collide our hearts into the divine
I want to feel your sexy skin against mine
I see it in your eyes you know this is fine
I’m at your door you hear the knock
Open up girl lets stop the clock
Speak to me with your touch
Whisper your desires to my heart
Take your time my lips are where you start
Its getting late we’re coming to that part
I’m still at your door you hear my knock
Open up girl lets stop the clock
Its time we take it to another level
Your be my oasis of tonight
Ill be your paradise of tomorrow
Let my love erase your sorrow
Unlock your door you hear my knock
don’t be afraid to stop the clock
Let me shower you with kisses
Love, life, happiness be my misses
Gentle heart, tender spirit
This is love calling can you hear it knock
Answer the call lets stop the clock

No comments:

Post a Comment