Sunday, August 16, 2009

Like the rain



If I was anything like the rain, I would be able to connect my heart to another
just like the rain connects the sky to the earth
If I was like the rain I could cool your burning heart and douse those lonely flames
I would be able to fill the cracks of your broken heart and fill the rivers of your love flow
If I was like the rain I would hydrate your body and leave it refreshed
Unlike the sun and the moon who are only there temporarily
I would fall down upon you whenever you needed me
My kiss would give you chills, my touch would soak your spirit
I would be your loves life source in abundance
My storm clouds would be your reassurance
My love.… if I was anything like the rain I would be the foundation of love itself
The thing that flows through you and feeds your every need
The source that cleanses you and rinses you spotless
If I was anything like the rain I would fulfill all your desire
If only I was like the rain I could be with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment