Sunday, March 14, 2010

Love trigonometry

 How can a love so gorgeous turn and be so violent, how can I lose somethin I thought to be timeless, I gave it all I had but my heart was a minus, the plus was the bullshit and it left us both divided
Now the conditions of our hearts just adds up to silence
My heart was your target and every shot you took equaled to a dodge or a miss... From me
Little did I see that the greater than was you and the less than was me
The solution to this problem was by a factor of three.. An open mind from you, an open heart from me and effective communication could have set us both free
For us to be we stick to the following
You plus me equals m(x) plus C
M being "more" times x , "x" bein what it takes to love and C being more communication from you to me 
It doesn't take much to figure out this love trigonometry 

No comments:

Post a Comment