Sunday, February 7, 2010

Solitary heart

You my solitary heart, soiled by the lies of the world, beaten by the betrayal of love done wrong, I swear you and I will never part. Our longsuffering journey to your mate, over the mountains of insecurities, through the valleys of diceit, we'll conquer any challenge to meet our fate. Your duty to keep singing your song, my job to shelter you and carry you along. Closer and closer to a love, to a heart who's song matches your own, my lonely heart oh how you've grown, Your bruises gone, your scars healed and to think you thought love is what you feared. Coming over this horizon you're racing time, I hear you whisper soon she'll be mine, even if they stopped the world my love will suffer no demise. solitary heart with a solitary love I'll carry you through night I'll carry you through shine, I'll carry you through death I'll carry you through time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment