Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crucifiction

The realest truth I'll ever know
That your love became my greatest foe
It beat me bare down to my bone
Snatched the light right out my soul
I yearned and howled to be loosed
I feared my resort lied in a noose
The pain and aches your love gave
Sent me spiraling towards my grave
Nightmares now opress my dreams
Midnight sweats awake midbreath screams
Lonely tears full of pain and fears
Shut down my love slowed all it's gears
The evolution of my misery
Was not a quiet profound mystery 
It came ever so slow ever so prominent
I was naive it was my bed I chose to lie in it
The day you let yourself give up on me
Became the night that love crucified me
High upon the cross for love
No ground below no sky above
There was no knowledge of what this meant
Just the pain left over from loves abandonment
I died that moment high in suspension
A victim of the pain from loves crucifiction
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment