Monday, April 30, 2012

Imagination

In the day I imagine myself being warmed by the sun in your smile Playing like a child in the cool breezes of your voice I daydream about the playground of your countenance  I wish just for a chance My hands can dance with it Dreams of days romanced in night fashion Songs of winter nights sang out and rejoiced Love   who is wisdom stray not away from grasp  My torment let wake the feelings I've always had I imagine myself being warmed by the sun in your smile Playing in the cool breezes of your voice I day dream about the playground of your countenance  I wish for just a chance my hands can dance with it  Silence my aching heart Claim my breath with your kiss  The desire within confined  Until moments end where fate lead us into love on fire An endless flame spawned from embers of passion Fed by your smile, and captured by by your lips In the night I seek your essence Your most intimate existence as you exhale my life back into me As I perfectly receive your charity The night evolves as we glow in vulnerability I imagine a song in the key of silence as heart beats welcome in reality That I am warmed by the sun in your smile still playing in the cool breezes of your voice as my hands caress your countenance while we dance in a romance I'll never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment