Thursday, December 9, 2010

Again

You the love of my life
If you ever lost your memories of me and I had to earn your love all over again I would
I'd take the risk to lose you just to get those priceless moment back again I would
I'd go thru the awkward moment of meeting you, the one of kissing you and goin thru the extra mile just to get next to you
If I had to do it I'd run to the moment of the first time I'd seen your gorgeous smile
I'm thinking that if I knew then what I now we could've been here right now a whole lot sooner
Or how I could go back to when you used to think I had stop caring only for me to have found a new way to draw nearer to you 
Yea I'd probably do it again above all because I'd get to revisit that moment when love really set in and I realized I never stopped having those moments because they are still happening. 
So happily I'd love you all over again
I'd touch you right there again
Kiss you just like that again just to make you say I love you like you did the first time again.
Baby it doesn't even matter what state of mind you were in because once we were in love I'd gladly make you fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment